jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

Why I Choose Psychology?

When I was a child I wanted to have a lot of jobs at the future, but when I was about 15 or 16 I realized that I would like to be a footballer. Unfortunately, it was too late for me, I should have started my football career many years earlier looking for have any chance.

After that, influenced by my family, I wanted to become an engineer but in high school, I had a psychology class, in which I developed my liking of this career. In the last year of high school, I decided to study psychology. The other chances included sociology, thinking in an internal change of career.

My experience at university until now was pretty good. I made some good friends, with which usually hang out, study and work in groups, and we have very good marks so far.


I don’t know exactly what kind of job I would like to have, but the most important thing is that I will like what I’m doing, so I will never get bored.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm so sorry that you couldn't be a footballer, but now you are here and it's good that you like this new carrer
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's very true the last sentence, also is important that our career give us tools to make a change in the sick society where we live, see you arsenal

    ResponderEliminar