jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016

Che

This photo was taken by me (it’s a selfie). It shows me with two of my very good friends, “Che” and “Cofla”. Cofla is my neighbor and Che lives in Mendoza, Argentina, but in our school days we were classmates, until 2014, when Che moved to Argentina.

This photo was taken in August 2015, when my friend Che just arrived from his old location, Buenos Aires. I really like it because it represents our meeting after a year of separation since he moved to Argentina, their original country. In that day, a lot of friends reunited to see Che after a long time of separation, so we celebrated a lot in a park of Ñuñoa, called Juan XXIII. We got some speakers so we have a very nice party.

Che is a very close friend to me, so when we meet is like if time had not passed
Curiously, he told me today that he is coming tomorrow in a very short trip of 2-3 days, so we can see each other once again after the moment of the photo.


4 comentarios:

  1. Che is the friend who's coming tomorrow?????? I hope you two have a good time together

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a sweet story! Juan XXIII it is a nice place to make parties.
    I hope you have a good time together!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is a good friendship story. I hope you and your friend
    continue watching each other.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is very good story!! Juan XXIII is a great place

    ResponderEliminar