jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

The Ipod

My favorite piece of technology is my iPod. It’s a high fidelity music player, and in there I can store about 2000 songs. I got it this Summer, after my pay day for Christmas work. I use it all days, mainly for travels in bike and also in bus or metro travels. I like it because I can store (not all but) a lot of my music, so I never get the problem of get bored because having a few songs. And also I like because I love to listen music. I can spend all the day listening and looking for new artists, it’s one of my favorite hobbies so I do it every time I can. Finally, my life without my iPod would be so sad because I couldn’t listen to music much as I like. Music is like therapy like me, it can relaxes me or it can excites me. At the end of the day, it’s a part of me. 


4 comentarios: