viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Work and fields


Well, to star I really need to say that this is a very hard topic to talk about, I mean, for many of us. Trying to imagine our future is not easy, specially when you study social sciences, But, well, here is my try.
As a future psychologist, I would like to job in communitarian area. That’s means that I would like to work with a specific community and territory, in a specific space and time. My truly dream when I wonder about my working future is to work in a place or space that can mix the best of communitarian psychology, education, sports and healthy lifestyle. So, I dream about a kind of sport club that is looking for a psychologist to develop an impact social project, either with children, teenagers or adults.
Other area that I like is juridical or legal psychology. At the present time I’m not very sure in what specific area of this field, but I believe that this is a very critical and important job.
If this is ask a lot, or if I don’t have that luck, I don’t close the door to the clinical or educational area. I think I can deal with the job at school while I’m enjoying sharing time with the children, but also this work can be very difficult due to critical problems of each child or school.
Talking about studies, I would like to do a major, but, because I don’t decide my field yet, this topic also can wait a little bit more. I think that in the next semesters I can have a better idea of both topics, but, meanwhile, I maintain my first idea of working in a sports club.


Resultado de imagen para club social y deportivo

5 comentarios:

  1. i think that your idea of work in the communitarian area its very good, maybe it can help a lot of people and make a really change in a specific space, i wish you can make it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dont' lose your faith! I hope you will end up in a sports club and really enjoy it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that the sport psychology is a great field that is growing, so it's a good idea for specialize

    ResponderEliminar
  4. to mix the best of communitarian psychology, education, sports and healthy lifestyle is a excellent proposition!!! I hope you can do that. It sounds creative and innovative

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow Jony, you have a definite idea about your future, good luck with your dream

    ResponderEliminar