viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

Physical Education


I would really like to study physical education in the future. I don’t know if it’s going to happen, but certainly, I would love it. Many of the reasons are related to my interests, which are sports, in general, running, biking, and, specially, football (soccer).

So, I would like to study physical education to learn some critical knowledge about our human body and how it works, specially how can it works better for a better sports performance and a healthy lifestyle.

I also want to learn to play many sports as I can, which includes Volleyball, Basketball, Handball, Baseball, Tennis, Athletics, and others. Although I have played some of these sports before, I really want to improve myself.

I think that Chilean universities could give me a good education and interesting programs, but also it would be nice to study in another place. I also dream with live in Argentina one day, so starting a new career there could be nice.

I think that nowadays doing sports is very difficult, because society don’t have interesting in these things. We can imagine a world in which Sports was a central area of our lives. This is not impossible, but, obviously, we need several political changes that encourage people to live a sportive and healthy life.

Sometimes I think: Why I’m here sitting in a chair the whole week while I could be practicing sports? This question freaks me out. At the same time, I like what I’m doing now, but that’s not the real point: the point is that, in this society, you need to be an engine of this system and produce goods and money. So, areas like arts or sports are really underrated in the society, unless you can go it professional, which is really sad. I would love a society in which both Arts and Sports have the same magnitude as Science.


Resultado de imagen para john lennon
Imagine all the people living sportive life

5 comentarios:

  1. It's really weird how in the sports you can be millionaire or poor. I hope you can do it someday (and not be poor)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi jony, i think that the thing you said about the political changes around the sports in chile are necessary, because are too many disciplines and ways of life that the government dont consider, i hope that you can have a healthy life in the same time that you can work in your future profession. see ya

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sports are cool, you would be a nice teacher of physical education, I imagine you explain how atoms move in the space jaja I'm joking

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oh talla kla fome las weas que uno tiene que hacer pa aprovar el ramo lsdkfjglskjdfg

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm the type of guy that doesn't make any sport in a regular way. I think similar than you: "Healthy mind in healthy body". Take care :D

    ResponderEliminar